Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Four

I live with a bitch; a beautiful, black-and-white four-legged bitch. I am going to have to install a network of cameras in my home so that I can see her whenever I want, though...

Either that or I am going to have to suss-out a way that I can bring her to the UK with me the next time I come over here. My friends here all want to meet her, and I think that she would really dig going to the pub with me. Everyone there just goes gaga over dogs and she would be given biscuits by complete strangers!

Nah, on second thought, a serious of webcams would probably not be that great. I mean, what I would see would be the Saga running downstairs early in the morning to take her early morning nap on the couch. Around sun-up she would stretch and yawn and hum over to the comfy chair where she would stand on the back and bark out the window at the squirrels. After that she would have a bit of a lie-in on the comfy chair followed by some serious napping back on the couch. I tell you, it's a dog's life. Especially if you're the Saga-Roo!

I hope wherever you are today, you've got time to relax with the ones you love!

Don Bergquist - 12-April-2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

No comments: