Friday, December 10, 2010

Travelling Weather

The forecast for my return trip is certainly nicer than the forecast was for my trip down here. Even though the forecast is still in flux, it looks nothing like the Blizzard of last Friday!

The temperatures are due to be in the low thirties when I take off, and even though there is a slight forecast for snow today, it is all predicted to be well east of the cities and therefore, completely off my radar, so to speak.

I am certain that Saga will be excited to see her Daddy come and rescue her from the doggy hotel. Though I have to say, they did something really cool. I received an email from Saga last weekend telling me she was enjoying her stay. It contained a picture of her taking a walk with one of the care-givers at the kennels I used. She sounded happy!

Wherever you are today, I hope that you're having wonderful weather for whatever it is you have planned!

Don Bergquist - December 10, 2010 - Kensington, Minnesota, USA

No comments: