Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Time To Get Moving

It is so lovely this morning.

My sister called and chatted early this morning, and now I am sitting watching the snow fall on the frozen lake. The sun is up and shining through the frosty woods to the east of the house and the morning is just lovely!

I'm sitting here enjoying my second cup of coffee and running through my day in my mind. We're running down to the nearest city of any size (St. Cloud) which is about ninety miles away a bit later on today. We have a couple errands to run and I want to stop in and see some relatives while we are there.

Tonight is the Kensington Whist Club meeting... I am hoping everyone feels up to it. It has been so long since I have gotten a few good hands of whist in!

Tomorrow I am chauffeuring again. Flo has optical appointments and then Dad has a doctor's appointment tomorrow. It seems my vacation has already started and it seems it is almost over!

Wherever you are today, I hope you're having a good day!

Don Bergquist - December 07, 2010 - Kensington, Minnesota, USA

No comments: