Monday, December 06, 2010

A Busy Morning!

Already this morning I have been to town once.

My nephew had to make his plane in the cities at one, so he had to catch a shuttle at seven - well, seven-thirty really, but who's counting! We were sitting at the restaurant when a shuttle pulled up at six-thirty, but it was for the hospital in St. Cloud.

Our waitress asked if we were waiting on a shuttle and when my nephew explained which shuttle he was going to be catching, she told us that it had been there at six. Well, it is actually there every ninety-minutes, so we had a bit more of a wait than we thought, but it was okay... we just had a bit longer to have coffee and chat before he headed south.

Then it was back here to make coffee, make sure the parents were up and ready, and raring to go at nine when we had to get in for his doctor's appointment. When all that is done, perhaps I will FINALLY have a chance to play some cards with my parents! What is Minnesota in the winter without cards, coffee, and company?

Wherever you are today, I hope your day has been going well!

Don Bergquist - December 06, 2010 - Kensington, Minnesota, USA

No comments: