Thursday, July 01, 2010

Well, This Does Not Bode Well!

They have yet to install my internet service and Qwest has already pissed me off!

It has been nearly a week since I called to place an order for internet service at my home to replace the service that Comcast cannot restore. Monday when I called I was told that the service would be installed Friday (tomorrow) and that they would take care of getting everything taken care of. I was also told that I would get a call and an email to follow-up on the order.

I called this morning to see what the deal was, as I had received neither the promised email nor the promised call. They did have a good reason, though, the reason was that the order was not going to be filled until the middle of the month. The installation was scheduled for the twelfth.

After discussing it with the rep on the phone today, it was moved up a bit. But not much. I don't know what I am going to do if Qwest eliminates themselves as well as Comcast. There are not that many ways to get internet service in my are. I suppose the next step will be mobile internet, but I have heard that can be ungodly expensive.

Oh well, as my friend and mentor, Ruthann used to say, "We'll just have to jump off that bridge when we get to it."

Wherever you are today, I hope that nobody has pissed you off this morning!

Don Bergquist - July 01, 2010 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: