Saturday, July 03, 2010

Saturday

It is amazing how much more laid back Saturdays are when you can get all the things that you would normally do on the weekends during the week. It's just after seven on a Saturday and my to-do list has only one thing left on it because I have been home all week.

Though, I am certainly hoping that this ability to get my errands run on the weekdays comes to an end soon, it is an interesting change from the work-a-day world.

Interviewing continues. I have been speaking with a few companies this month that seem interested in talking to me further. One will have to see what comes of the most recent interviews.

It does not appear that my presence will be required in Minnesota at this time, so I may pack Saga into the car and go up into the mountains for a few days. That would be nice!

Wherever you are today, I hope that your weekend is a great one!

Don Bergquist - July 03, 2010 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: