Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend Update

Many of the things I had to do yesterday were accomplished, some were not. But I am tracking ahead on my list of things to accomplish. There is one, though, that I have decided to put off until next week. I really don't want to go out to the home improvement stores this weekend and contend with the crowds.

What good is being between positions if you can’t take advantage of working on home projects when there are no crowds at Home Depot? So some of my home projects will wait.

Ah! The Green Card Party yesterday was quite nice! There was a good mix of people that I knew there. Most were either current or former colleagues at the company I worked at until very recently. It was a pleasant afternoon, cool and clear skies; and everyone had a good time catching-up on current statuses.

Today is supposed to be really a nice day here again. Too bad I don't have a hammock out under my trees… it would be a perfect day to laze around outside with a book!

Wherever you are today, I hope you're having a relaxing weekend!

Don Bergquist – July 25, 2010 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: