Thursday, July 08, 2010

ONLINE!!

Yeah! I am back online.

My local phone company came out this morning and installed my new internet service. The whole process took less than thirty minutes. No muss, no fuss, no excuses. They walked in, the installed my service, they verified it, they walked out.

It is so nice not having to head out and go to the coffee shop or the library to see what email I have, what is going on in the world, whether anyone has yet read my blog from Antarctica.

I will be saving so much money now! Not only is the service I have subscribed to cheaper than the cable service I had before, but I don't have to pay for coffee to use the "free internet" at the coffee shop because my Comcast cable modem doesn't work!

But right now I need to post this and get the modem back to Comcast so that they can quit billing me.

Wherever you are today, I hope your internet connection (and your day) is clear and trouble-free!

Don Bergquist – July 08, 2010 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: