Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Productivity

Well wasn't that fun! Yesterday was really productive!

Knowing that if I didn't do it all, I would not get to it. So not only did I take all the furniture out of the living room and vacuum and shampoo the carpeting, I also culled my closets of all the clothing I can no longer wear. (I've lost 25 pounds since the start of the year and have lots of clothing that is just too large to wear.)

This morning, I am thinking I will get some work done in the kitchen, and then perhaps a bit of work in the dining room before going for a swim around lunchtime.

Perhaps I will take the afternoon off and head up to the mountains with Saga. There is no reason to waste what is supposed to be an excellent day!

Wherever you are today, I hope you will make the most of your day!

Don Bergquist - July 28, 2010 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: