Friday, December 02, 2005

Have another day!

The number of times I look out this window in an average day and think to myself: "I should take a picture of that..."

Well, it's really quite limited, actually!

I sit on the eastern side of the building and have a view of the eastern plains (or as we affectionately refer to them; "Kansas."). The only time I have anything interesting to look at out this window is early in the morning when hardly anyone else is around and I can see the sunrise without the lights in the office on to reflect my own visage back at me.

This morning was an excellent day for a sunrise. The fact that it is payday does not hurt either.

I have a busy weekend ahead of me. I have to finish my Christmas Gifts (I am making them this year - no more details in case you are on my list) and get them into the mail.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Don Bergquist - 02-December-2005 - Denver, Colorado

No comments: