Monday, December 19, 2005

An Open Christmas Card

Christmas Greetings to all!

Wow! What a year it has been! The year started with me working on a project that took me to Thames Ditton (a suburb of London, England) on a fairly regular basis. I have been to London four times in the past year and am about to get back there. I have been temporarily assigned to that office and will be there for most of the First Quarter.

I got to see all of my siblings at least once this year. Mary and Corey are doing well and have weathered the hurricane season (at least in Apollo Beach) well.

Denis, Helen and the Kids are also doing well. Two of their three are now in college so only Andrew made it up to Minnesota when I was there for Horseradish Time!

Chip and Allyn and Eric have made it up to Dad's place both times I was there. Eric is growing like a weed and turns eight this December.

Dad and Flo are also well. Dad had a Transient Ischemic Attach this fall. He is on the mend and showing very few after affects of the incident.

My life this year has been busy both socially and professionally. The travel to London has been great and I am looking forward to my next trip. I have made some good friends in London that I am looking forward to seeing again.

I started a blog last year that I post my photographs and observations while traveling (or indeed at home) and will be keeping it up this year as well. Anyone interested in following my adventures can read all about them in my blog at http://www.don-denver.blogspot.com/.

For those of you who met Kathy when we were in dating, she and I have had a parting of the ways. It was for the best. I am back on the market. (but not selling myself too aggressively. It will be a busy year.

I hope that you all have a great year and that you will stop by to see my blog and drop me an email when you can.

The coming year promises to be every bit as exciting as the last. I know that I will be spending at least the first month-and-a-half with working out of the Thames Ditton office, spending time with my mates at the pub and generally having a good time in the United Kingdom. I may even celebrate my birthday there this year. I hope to visit some more of Europe on the weekends of this trip. I'll be taking my cameras so watch for more pictures to be posted as time allows!


God bless and keep you in the coming year!

Sincerely,

Don Bergquist - 19-December-2005 - Lakewood, Colorado

No comments: