Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Snow?!?

Two days ago (on Christmas Day) I was sitting in my shorts, sandals, and tee-shirt out on my neighbor's porch, drinking wine, chatting and exchanging Christmas greetings.

I am now sitting on a plane somewhere south of Iceland and looking at a news feed that is showing on the video screens on the plane. (Well, not now... now I am writing on my PDA my blog entry to be uploaded when we land... But a short while ago I was!)

The forecast for London for the next few days included no fewer than tree mentions of snow. Snow and Ice, Snow Flurries, and Heavy Snow through the night on Thursday!

Brrr!

Why, again, did I decide that I like this place? Not only will it be cold, but it is a wet cold. The kind that slices through any clothing you may care to heap on!

Brrr!

I hope you are warm, dry and comfortable wherever you are today!

Don Bergquist - 27-December-2005 - on Northwest Flight 32 - Somewhere over the North Atlantic

No comments: