Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sureality Check

It is bad enough when the are at least PRETENDING that they are cleaning the room whilst I am away at work. What am I supposed to think when I return to my room, and the towels have been haphazardly tossed on the rack and the cleaning products are left behind in the bathroom?

It is as if they decided it was no longer worth it to even make an effort to look like they cared whether I was satisfied. It is probably just a New Jersey thing...

I have never had a housekeeping team just toss the towels onto the rack and leave their cleaning supplies behind...

Unless...

Did the rapture happen and nobody told me!?

Have I been "Left Behind?"

No, I suppose that it s more likely that I have either pissed them off, or that it is just something that they do (or rather don't do well) in New Jersey.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you have a good day in a clean and orderly environment.

Don Bergquist - August 28, 2014 - Piscataway, New Jersey, USA

No comments: