Monday, August 25, 2014

Sureality Check

Have you ever noticed how - when something starts to develop into a pattern - you come to expect things to happen? You know, like when you open the door to the refirgerator and the light comes on, you just expect it to do so the next time and that one time that it doesn't, you just don't notice for a while!?

I know that SOMETHING odd must have happened yesterday - I just expect it as this is New Jersey, after all! But for the life of me, I cannot think of a single (out-of-sorts) that happened yesterday.

The day started with a pleasant, relaxing breakfast, and then I had a nice swim and a soak in the hot tub. I had  bit of a walk, did some correspondence, worked on trying to recover my Coney Island photos, and just basically had a relaxing day.

The oddest thing that happened was that NOTHING odd happened. Isn't that Odd!?

Wherever you are today, I hope that you have an excellent day!

Don Bergquist - August 25, 2014 - Piscataway, New Jersey, USA

No comments: