Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Travelogue: London - Snow


I do not remember it EVER being this bad for this long here! Granted, I only lived here for a few short years, but still! It has been cold, wet, and miserable here for the past four days! I do not believe that I have seen the sun since shortly before landing at Heathrow back on Sunday morning. Add to that the very short days this time of year and it makes it a lot easier to understand Seasonal Affective Disorder!

I like the dark, and I like the cold, but even this - lasting days on end, as it has, is getting a bit much. Predictions are for the snow to switch over to rain by night's end and perhaps it will clear by Saturday. (I have my fingers crossed!)

Wherever you are today, I hope that you have some very pleasant weather indeed!

Don Bergquist - 23 January 2013 - Maida Vale, London, United Kingdom

No comments: