Monday, January 28, 2013

Travelogue: London - Early I


03:30 GMT

I wasn't in bed that early last night; and there was no sudden ruckus outside (like the spat that took place a couple nights ago when the night club let out) so I have no idea why I am up at this ungodly hour of the morning.

And actually, it is not just that I am up at THIS hour, I have been awake for a couple hours now. After three-to-four hours of good sleep, I became a bit restive between 01:30 and 02:00. Eventually, you have to say "enough is enough" and just get out of bed. Argh! It has to be on a morning when I haven't even any work to do. I guess I will play a game of something-or-other, or work a crossword and then try to catch a nap a bit later on.

Wherever you are this morning, I hope you're sleeping in comfort!

Don Bergquist - 28 January 2013 - Maida Vale, London, United Kingdom

No comments: