Sunday, January 20, 2013

Travelogue: London - Sleep


Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time. Of course, after years of making this trip, you've have thought that I might know better. I should have taken the experience of years as fact and just given-in to the fact that I cannot sleep on planes.

The Lunesta I took was a complete waste of my effort; the only effect that I have had from it is the foul taste in my mouth that tells me that I definitely took it! At least I have plenty of movies and books on my tablet. And I have you, dear readers, to listen to me - once again - gripe about how long this trip is when you cannot sleep like all these people around me!

Oh well, the map on the back of the seat ahead of me says that I have about four hours to go (yeah! Over half-way there!) so I guess I will start a movie. Sci-Fi, I should think!

Wherever you are this morning, I hope that you are sleeping well! - Or not, as appropriate to your location!

Don Bergquist - 20 January 2013 - Aboard British Airways Flight 218 Over The North Atlantic

No comments: