Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!


Merry Christmas
&
Happy New Year! 
Greetings, Friends and Family!

Wow!


I cannot believe it has been a year since I last sat-down to write my annual Christmas message to you all! Perhaps it is because it doesn't feel like Christmas time yet, it has been so warm and dry this fall in Colorado; perhaps it is because it has been a strange and busy year.

It's been a year filled with ups and downs; but as with all that has gone on this year, it has been one I would not have traded for anything. 

The Christmas Season is a time for family, friends, and sharing. A time to let those those people who mean most to you know that they are in your thoughts. So here goes: 

To all my family and friends, I hope that you know how much you mean to me. I think of you often and wish that we could be together more often. 

And to all my kind readers, the people who send me feedback and inspiration throughout the year, thank you! 

I wish you all the happiest of holidays - what ever your personal preference is at this time of year! 

Wherever you are, may the peace and joy of the season be with you now and throughout the new year to come! 

Don Bergquist - December 25, 2012 - Kensington, Minnesota, USA

No comments: