Thursday, December 20, 2012

Departure


Well! THAT was fun!

It is a good thing that I was watching the news last night and was prepared for this morning. The weathercasts and traffic forecasts for this morning as well as the updates on two of the local channels, which I checked before I left, all called for it being a difficult time this morning.

But the thing is, other than the lines to get checked in and the security wait, the transit from my home to Concourse B at DIA really took only a bit longer than usual on the roads. Most of the delays came after I got to the airport. Though it was bitterly cold out there, the roads were just not that bad. 

I am glad I had extra time – based on the mob scene at the check-in counter. But if the rest of the trip goes this smoothly…

Wherever you are today, I wish you happy and safe travels as well as a wonderful holiday of your choice!

Don Bergquist – December 20, 2012 – United Club East – Denver International Airport, Denver, Colorado, USA

No comments: