Monday, February 07, 2011

Travelogue: Rain

While the trip has been a wet and cold one this far (…and why not!? This is London in the winter after all!), we have not had actual rain until today. It has been mostly heavy fogs and mists. This morning, the rain was coming down in sheets!

Luckily, it slacked off just long enough for me to get to the tube.

That, apart from getting my specs ready, is about all I have to say about to day. It sprinkled as I was walking back to the hotel. I stopped at the pub for a beer and a bite of dinner on the way home. Sorry that this entry is short. There is little to write about that is interesting. It has been a long day at the office.

Wherever you are today, I hope that your day has been a good one.

Don Bergquist - 07 February 2011 - Maida Vale, London, UK

No comments: