Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Weather Report (of a sort...)

The recent rains have been very kind to my garden!

My Morning Glories are just bursting to take over everything in sight. The aspen tree just beyond the fence was sheathed in a layer of Morning Glories when I returned from the United Kingdom. I had to do a quick pruning of the Morning Glories to stop them from becoming the Colorado equivalent of kudzu.

This morning, after walking the dog, packing my lunch, and chatting briefly with my neighbor, Lynn about what a mooch Saga is, I noticed how lovely the green of the grass and the lush vines were. I grabbed my camera and took some pictures of the Morning Glories and the Columbine on my way to the bus stop.

This afternoon they are calling for more thunder storms and warm high temperatures. I am sure that the jungle will explode with growth this afternoon and evening.

I hope that your environment is conducive to your growth wherever you are today!

Don Bergquist - 16-August-2005 - Lakewood, Colorado

No comments: