Sunday, August 28, 2005

New Day Dawning

Blues Traveler Makes the following observation:

Some day an answer will find us
Quite a long shot, but anyway
I think the past, the past is behind us
Be real confusing if not, but anyway
I put all my hope in tomorrow
It's gonna be great, I can tell but anyway
I see a new, a new day a dawning
I like to sleep late, oh well, but anyway

I have always liked that song and the fact that I have a morning shot (yes, another one!) on my page this week is what made me think of it.

There were a number of new starts this week. I started taking Saga to the dog wash instead of the groomer. Saga doesn't like the groomer and I am not sure that I like sending her there. With my torn ACL, kneeling at the edge of the tub doesn't really work either. So we went to the Dog Wash on Saturday.

The Dog Wash is an enclosed room inside a local pet store that has perhaps half a dozen elevated tubs and grooming tables. For a small fee, the user can bring in their dog, wash, dry, and groom them. They provide the shampoo, the conditioner, the towels, and the driers and brushes. It is pretty cool.

Other than that, I took a morning hike. It is getting cool enough in the morning and decided that I like walking in the mornings before sunrise again. I am going to make time in my schedule to do so. It had kind-of fallen off when I started working with the UK office and started checking email at 04:30 each morning. I am now going to work later so I can resume my morning hikes with Saga.

That's about it for this week. Perhaps there will be more new starts soon! If so, I'll write about them here later. But anyway...

I hope you have a great day!

Don Bergquist - 28-August-2005 - Lakewood, CO

No comments: