Friday, January 28, 2011

Travelogue: Final Preparations

Well, I have packed everything I need for my trip except for my laptop. The heat has been set to fifty-five degrees; cold snap is predicted for tomorrow so I have opened all the interior doors to allow the air to circulate.

I've started this file on my laptop because I am not going to have internet at the hotel. It is incredibly expensive there. I will be blogging to a journal each evening and then uploading when I get to a pub that has Wi-Fi. I take it as read that I will be getting the opportunity to visit a pub or two over the next couple weeks.

I suppose I should shut this down, give my home one last quick going-over, and then head-out to the airport. It is about that time.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you are having a great day!

Don Bergquist - January 28, 2011 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: