Saturday, August 07, 2010

Plans Falling Into Place

At the risk of jinxing it, things seem to be falling into place well. I have completed my packing, the bag is stacked just inside my door and I have called to confirm my car service and my flight. Saga is aware that something is going on and is not letting me out of her sight. Every time I alight somewhere she comes up and sits next to me.

I had a nice breakfast and have the house ready for me to be out of town for a couple weeks. I've given my key to the neighbor who is going to be looking after Saga so there is nothing more for me to do but to wait. (This is the part of travel that I hate!)

I think that I shall pack the computer into my bag and head out to the pool for a nice leisurely morning swim and then get into the serious business of waiting for my car service. The trip is eight hours from now and I am already tired. If I can get myself tired enough, perhaps I will have the ability to fall asleep on the plane. (Nah! Never happen!)

Wherever you are today, I hope that your day is going well and that all your plans are falling into place.

Don Bergquist - August 07, 2010 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: