Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Late Night

I popped into town last evening to meet with some friends and, once again, it was a late night for me. Luckily, I remembered earlier this week, that my mobile can be used as an alarm clock. The hotel seems to have forgotten my wake-up call.

So this will have to be a short entry today. My cell was actually set for the time I should be getting ready to leave. Since it went off I have called the front desk to confirm that they did have a request for a wake-up call, that they were sorry I didn't get it, and that yes, it was as late as I thought it was.

Luckily, the early sunrises here mean that I was nearly awake when the alarm went off anyway.

Wherever you are today, I hope that your day has started well!

Don Bergquist - 18 August 2010 - Wembley, Middlesex, UK

No comments: