Sunday, October 09, 2005

What a Difference a Day Makes!

The Indian Summer has passed.

Whereas yesterday was a lovely, warm, sunny day with perfect, azure skies; today is cold, gray, and drizzly. The lovely weather of the past week seems to have left us. (possibly for the season.) The temperatures have dropped from being in the mid-seventies to being in the low-thirties. Yesterday I scampered about in the mountains sans jacket, today I am wondering where my gloves are.

The weather man on channel seven this morning said that this was part of a front that is expected to bring us snow by tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully the weather will hold until I get on the road headed to Dad's place tomorrow.

The good part about the bad weather is that it takes away the urge to go and spend the day farting around outside. I have four loads of laundry that I must do before I leave tomorrow afternoon and then I have to pack the car so I guess I will post this and get it moving.

I hope that you have a day that is conducive to being productive.

Don Bergquist - 09-October-2005 - Lakewood, Colorado

No comments: