Monday, October 03, 2005

Once again my plans go awry!

Well, I've said it before... I should just not bother making plans.

I made it to one of my two Friday night parties. It lasted much longer than I had thought and with all the wonderful office gossip to catch-up on, I decided it was best for me to stay. I did not leave until it was far to late to go and join the second party of the evening.

Saturday I spend mostly doing chores around the house (on the theory that Sunday would be the better of the two days to drive anyway) and got a lot of the "get the house ready for fall" type things done. The problem is that the things I needed to complete easily overflowed into Sunday and there was always more that needed to get done.

Needless to say, no pictures from the weekend.

The weather man has said the dreaded four-letter winter word: "Snow" again this morning... It is in the eighties today but supposed to be in the thirties tomorrow. Brrr!

I hope you had a pleasant weekend and that your weather holds as long as possible!

Don Bergquist - 03-October-2005 - Denver, Colorado

No comments: