Saturday, October 08, 2005

Indian Summer

There are days when I have no doubt what the best thing about living in Colorado is. It truly is a lovely place to live!

A friend of mine from the office I have spent so much time at for the last year was over here on business last week. He had a day off before his trip back to the UK and I had the time to spare so I took Bala on one of my favorite drives in Colorado. It was, perhaps, the last good weekend in Colorado to see the fall colors.

We drove from Colorado Springs, through Deckers up to Red Rocks and back to the Springs. The weather was absolutely perfect. We had a bit of an Indian Summer following the cold snap. The weather has been lovely with temperatures in the seventies and eighties.

I hope that your day has presented you with lots of things to love about your life!

Don Bergquist - 08-October-2005 - Lakewood, Colorado

No comments: