Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Back in the Swing

Today was a long day! Perhaps not quite as long as driving fourteen hours the other day to get home from Minnesota, but long none-the-less!

I was up extra early this morning because I wanted to get a jump on getting caught-up on my email at the office so I headed in and was at my desk by 06:00. After getting the backlog opened, read, prioritized and marked for follow-up, I started getting the backlog of requests to update my team's communications portal updated.

Luckily, I got all that finished in time to head out a couple hours early and get some of the detritus from my trip cleared out of the living room and dining room before my sister-in-law visited.

We had a nice visit. I printed some pictures that she wanted and got her on her way to her hotel in the Colorado Springs area. I guess I should be spending some more time getting back into the routine before I sit down and write more blog entries. That is what I will do!

I hope you have had a great day today!

Don Bergquist - 18-October-2005 - Lakewood, Colorado

No comments: