Thursday, October 20, 2005

Request for Family Information


Greetings to all family members be they Bergquist, Johnson, Korkowski, or some other branch I have unfortunately forgotten!


With the end of the year rapidly approaching, (and with a little spare time on my hands) it is getting time for me to think about the annual ritual of trying to get holiday greetings out. This used to be aided by the use of Flo's directory of the family that she maintained manually (on paper with many edits and crossings-out) until the sheet became to arduous to maintain.

A couple years back I attempted to automate the maintenance of the "Flo Sheet" as we called it affectionately, but my knowledge of the tool that I attempted to write it in was not up to snuff. Sadly, this meant that the sheet has become so out of date as to make it unusable.

This year, in preparation for the holidays, I would like to re-start the maintenance of the "Flo Sheet." To this end, I need input. If all the relatives could please email me (at: Don.Denver@gmail.com) I would be happy to enter names, addresses, email, web sites, birthdays, anniversaries, family relationships, and other important information into a database so that we can share it either via email or via hardcopy sent to you via the mail.

In the interest of privacy (because I do not have a secured website to which to post it) this information will not be posted to the web.

If you are interested in being included in the list, please email me with the information you want to share. I hope to get this information collected by Halloween and get a sheet published and posted to everyone by the first week in November.

Thanks and have a great day!

Don Bergquist - 20-October-2005 - Lakewood, Colorado

No comments: