Monday, October 17, 2005

Newly Scanned Pictures

One of the things I love about visiting my parents (as if the thrill of seeing them and anyone else I get to see in Minnesota is not enough) is that I get to paw through the box of old photographs that seems to perpetually replenish itself with old, half-remembered photos that I have not seen in years and the occasional nugget that I have never seen.

The link above will take you to an album of a few of the new photos that I found this time. A couple of them predate me. (Like the one of my grandparents and their group visiting the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in 1960. A couple I can vaguely Remember. (Like one of my mom with Grandma, Aunt Tina and Uncle Martin at Disney World. I think this may have been back when we first visited it in the early seventies. Back when the phrase "E-Ticket Ride" had a contemporaneous meaning. Everyone who has ever used an E-Ticket to get onto an E-Ticket Ride, give yourself a point!)
I hope you have a fighting chance to find some old pictures that bring back memories for you today!

Don Bergquist - 17-October-2005 - Lakewood, Colorado

No comments: