Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Stop and Smell the Roses


Stop and Smell the Roses

Some times it is as easy as walking to work, or walking home.

One of the great things about the place that I stay in the United Kingdom is that twice a day I get to walk through the grounds of Hampton Court Palace. As I have been writing in my blog since November of last year, it is always a pleasure for the eyes. In the summer it is a pleasure for the nose as well. The rose garden is bursting with the reds, whites and pinks. There is no need to stop and smell the roses, you can just keep walking and get a thrill for the senses.

The link above is to a group of pictures I took in the rose garden on the way back to the hotel last night.

I hope your day is a walk in the park!

Don Bergquist - 27-July-2005 - Thames Ditton, United Kingdom

No comments: