Sunday, July 17, 2005

Saga seems unimpressed with my new camera. Either that or she is wishing that I were a bit more interested in getting up and letting her go chase the squirrels.

Saga Seems Unimpressed

I do take her out as much as we have been going out usually, but since I started Physical Therapy for my torn ACL I do not feel like taking as long walks as I used to. She gets to chase the squirrels and prairie dogs as much as she would like to.

On the good side, I am gaining some of my flexibility back. Today I was able to get on the floor and play with Saga. She really wanted to burn some energy. It was cool. Well, I guess I am going to get my shoes on and take Saga over to the park.

Have a great day wherever you are!

Don Bergquist - 17-July-2005 - Lakewood, Colorado

No comments: