Friday, July 22, 2005

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner

This last day before I flew-out started with breakfast at McDonald's with Chip and his son, Ciar.

Ciar Looking Thoughtful

It was a pleasant time. Ciar posed for me and wanted to get his picture taken with my new camera. He then wanted to play in the playscape. More pictures of Ciar and Chip are at the link above.

Lunch was a hectic affair. I had a couple conference calls to take and I wanted to get them out of the way as quickly as possible. This meant that I ate lunch and tried to fend off Saga Roo (also trying to eat my lunch) while prepping for calls. I do believe that Saga knows that I am leaving soon because she kept following me around all day. Even when I had no food!

Tonight I went to dinner with my gang (also pictured at the link above) at our favorite little Chinese place. The food is wonderful but the service is, at best, mediocre. We go for the food! As tends to be the case, we had a wonderful meal and some really good conversation. I was completely sated and happy when it was time to go home and curl-up with the dog for an hour or so before bed. She is now snoozing on the couch and I am here writing my blog. The world is as it should be. I guess I should hit the sack because I have a load of laundry left to do tomorrow and need to get the remaining packing done before my shuttle arrives to take me to the airport.

I hope you day has gone well wherever you are!

Don Bergquist - 22-July-2005 - Lakewood, Colorado

No comments: