Saturday, July 23, 2005

Flying East (Yet Again)

Well, here I am again flying east. The wheels came off the ground about thirty minutes ago and the trip so far is a bit of a rough one. Forget the fact that we left the ground more than an hour and a half late because a thunder storm blew in, the weather that passed the airport an hour ago seems to be what we are now sitting in.

The plane is bucking like a bronco. Fitting, I suppose, for a flight departing from Denver.

I got all my errands done today in record time. I made it to the library and returned all the books that I had out and checked-out a couple for the trip. Good thing trip! I am really no really interested in any of the movies playing on the flight so I guess I will read the latest issue of Mental_Floss Magazine, read one of the books I brought, and try to get some sleep.

I hope your day is smooth flying where you are!

Don Bergquist - 23-July-2005 - Somewhere over Eastern Colorado

No comments: