Friday, October 23, 2009

Much Better!

That was rough!

I am not fully recovered, but am feeling better to the point that I can get back to the office and do some work. I was actually out of bed yesterday and worked from home, but as my fever had not broken until Wednesday night, my information is that I may still be contagious. The doctor said to stay home for 24-hours after the fever broke to minimize the risk of shedding virus to the general populace.

So I waited. (Apparently, according to something I saw on the news last night...) The military academy in The Springs is suggesting upping this to 48 hours because some of their students are still showing signs of the virus after the 24-hour window. I don't have that kind of time to waste at home. Too much to do at the office.

Which is where I should be!

Wherever you are today, I hope that you are able to avoid the flu!

Don Bergquist – October 23, 2009 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: