Saturday, May 29, 2010

Rolling East

After a little break in which I slept like a rock, it is time to get moving again. I knew it was time to get going when Saga came up to me and worried the covers off my face, pushed a wet nose into my face, and then whined at me. As this is not usual behavior, I knew something was up!

What was up was the herd of cattle in the field just east of the motel. I opened the door and Saga nearly ripped my arm out of the socket trying to run out and round-up the herd for me. She was like a kid on Christmas.

The apparent message came through loud and clear: “Thank you, Daddy! You brought me here so I could play for you!” She is probably be a bit less enthusiastic when I finish writing and posting this and bundled her into the car. We have (according to the GPS) about 415 miles to go! But those miles will not reduce until I get moving. So, watch for my next update from Minnesota!

Wherever you are today, I hope that your day is beautiful!

Don Bergquist – May 29, 2010 – Murdo, South Dakota, USA

No comments: