Friday, January 02, 2009

Yule Blog - Recovery

Well, yesterday was a bit quiet at the Bergquist home.

What did I expect? Staying out until all hours. Sure, it was a really good time, but I am no longer a teenager. I cannot stay out all night as I once did without paying the price.

And the price was lethargy. Yesterday was a day to just sort-of chill out and not do much of anything. Luckily, I have decided to take today off as well. I have a number of things I want to get done at home so I have started a list of things that need to be done by Sunday morning.

The first thing on my list for today is grocery shopping. Not an exciting thing to contemplate, but I have been putting it off because the parking lot at the supermarket has been packed every time I went past. (Probably with the cars of people who had put off the last-minute shopping for the holiday meals.) So if I want to eat today, I need to get myself to the store.

So, that is it... groceries, laundry, housework... Nothing exciting on my end. But occasionally, that is a good thing.

Wherever you are today, I hope that your day is a good one!

Don Bergquist - January 02, 2009 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: