Monday, January 05, 2009

Yule Blog - Back To Work

Well, the holidays are now well and truly behind us.

The last of the decorations have been boxed up and returned to the storeroom; the last of the packaging has been discarded; the Thank You notes have all been sent out. It is time to return to the real work-a-day world. Okay, sure, the Christmas season officially ends tomorrow, but what the heck... I do have to get back to the office.

Saga and I spent our long holiday weekend having a nice, sedate, quiet time of it at home. I got a few projects done and have had a nice break. It is a bit cold and icy this morning, but the day is supposed to shape-up nicely.

The walk with Saga in her park this morning was bracing and I've had four days to fully recharge my batteries. It is time to wrap up this entry and head out to the office. The roads are bound to be crowded with people trying to get back to work after the holidays!

Wherever you are, I hope that you're having a good day and that your holidays were safe and happy!

Don Bergquist - January 05, 2009 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: