Monday, January 12, 2009

A Busy Weekend

What a busy weekend!

I had some of my friends over for my monthly game night. It was fun! I spent the morning getting ready for the gathering, the evening playing games, and Sunday getting the dishes done, doing laundry, and doing some work on my Photographic Albums online.

I have started the 2009 gallery at my photographic website. So far, it has only the calendar separators (taken from the 2009 Bergquist Family Calendar) and the January Post Card, but it will grow. I have been pretty busy at work recently so I haven't gotten out to take any pictures this week, but at least the gallery is set-up and ready for it when I do.

With the time that I have been spending working and the limited amount of time I have been spending doing anything interesting, I've decided that I will be posting only once a week again... and when I get the moral indignation and need to rant. Other than that, I think weekly updates will be all I will be posting for a while.

Wherever you are, I hope that you have a great day!

Don Bergquist - December 12, 2009 - Lakewood, Colorado,

No comments: