Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Quiet Day ~ Busy Day

What's the difference, really?

I guess I would prefer a busy day on vacation to a quiet one a the office!

And today is going to be that busy day on vacation. We have to start pulling things together for the party today. I Have a banner that I need to get from the printer for the party and there are things to get from stores all over the region. Oh, and my niece missed her flight yesterday, so it is another pop down to St. Cloud to retrieve someone from the airport today! (Yeah!)

It is a good thing I still drive the hybrid. Gas prices are creeping up again. This past weekend I refueled in Denver for $2.099 before heading out. Last night, I filled it at $2.399. Which is still nothing to what I was paying on the rare occasions I had a car while living abroad... but still!

Today we have to hit this bakery dad particuliarly likes, and we're going to have breakfast while out, and then it is off to the printers and then into town for the groceries. Finally, I will gas up and head down to the airport. But none of this will happen if I don't post this thing and head out. So I guess I had best do so. There is a long road ahead today... time to roll.

Wherever you are today, I hope your day, if busy, is at least filled with things you want to be doing!

Don Bergquist - May 20, 2009 - Kensington, Minnesota, USA

No comments: