Friday, May 22, 2009

Livestock

Since I was a tiny tot I have been around animals; okay, so mostly it was on summer vacations as I visited my uncle and his family on the family homestead, but still...

So now that I am here visiting with my parents, their dog, a few puppies, down to one now, my brother and his family (who brought their dog) and my dog, well... It is definitely a menagerie around here!

Saga, of course, is used to being queen of all she surveys so she is trying to get used to having all these other dogs around as well. It is not easy as the puppy wants to play all the time, even when Saga does not particularly feel like playing. But it is all good. We keep the dogs to their own little areas when things get a bit tense, it is off to neutral areas of the house. I can't wait to see how saga takes it tomorrow when she has to share the house with the other dogs where there are dozens of people to beg from!

Wherever you are today, I hope that you're having a great day!

Don Bergquist - May 22, 2009 - Kensington, Minnesota, USA

2 comments:

Saga said...

Please daddy, let's bring home a puppy...

Unknown said...

No, Saga!

You're not getting a puppy! And I don't care if it does follow you home, you're not keeping it!

Why?

Because, I'm a mean daddy!

djb