Saturday, October 02, 2010

Only A Hint...

Today, you get just a hint of the kind of weekend I am having.

I'm loving my new job, but they do not allow us to carryover vacation from year-to-year, so I have to take 6.5 days of vacation before the end of the year. So I decided to take Friday off and get an early start on the weekend.

The news has been saying that we are in the peak of fall here in Central Colorado. So yesterday I took a few passes off the list of roads I had never driven in Colorado. The hint? You could not ask for prettier skies or more lovely conditions!

Now if you don't mind, I am going to post this up and get out and enjoy what is supposed to be another lovely morning! (There is a chance of thunderstorms this afternoon.)

Wherever you are today, I hope that your weekend is full of blue skies!

Don Bergquist - October 02, 2010 - Minturn, Colorado, USA

No comments: