Saturday, October 30, 2010

Can Dogs Pout?

Saga sure can!

She is not at all happy with me today! You see I played a mean trick on her… "You want to go for a ride in the car?" I said to her excitedly early this morning. We piled into the car and headed out. I had a stop to make dropping a few books at the library, so it was more than the short trip that she associates with the evil place.

So when we pulled up to the vet, she looked at me with a look of disbelief. They poked her with pins, and cut her nails. ¡Pobrecita!

When we got home, she curled up on the couch and sulked. Then, when she decided that she was not sulking effectively (being that I immediately left the room and went to the office). She followed me upstairs, and sulked on the easy chair. Then on the futon, and finally, curled-up on the floor beside my feet. Where finally, I noticed she was sulking.

Wherever you are today, I hope that whatever trespasses you have suffered, your sulking is more productive than hers!

Don Bergquist - October 30, 2010 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jynx went to the Vet on Friday. Ragdolls do not take medication or vaccinations well, and he is still having reactions to the shot. Hope that Saga is doing well.
Mary

Unknown said...

Hey, Mary!

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog!

Yeah, Saga has (sort-of) forgiven me. She came up and snuggled-up next to me whilst watching TV tonight.

I think she is over it.

Sorry to hear that Jynx is doing poorly. But I am sure that he will make a recovery in the fullness of time.

Take Care!

Don