Sunday, October 03, 2010

Another Lovely Day!

Were it my goal to be a travel writer I would have to invest in maps better than the ones I have. I cannot tell you where the picture below was taken other than to say that it is outside of Leadville. The railroad tracks here are running approximately southwest, and that off in that general direction are Aspen and Crested Butte.

But I have no way of telling you what the mountains we are looking at here are. I think that they are in the San Isabel National Forrest.

All I can say with any certainty is that it was another lovely day in the Colorado Rockies! Now if you will excuse me, it's time to get out there and enjoy what promises to be another lovely weekend day!

Wherever you are today, I hope your weekend is as lovely as can be!

Don Bergquist - October 03, 2010 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: