Monday, October 04, 2010

Autumn In Colorado

This is really my favorite time of the year. Sure, the spring bulbs peeking out from under the crusty Spring snow is lovely, and yes, the frosted fields of winter are great too, but the fall has the color and still affords lovely conditions for getting our and doing what needs to be done!

And do the necessary certainly was on tap yesterday. I wanted to get out to do a few things Sunday that needed doing, local running around on errands, things that needed to be done... the kind of thing that must be done each weekend. I decided that after two lovely days in the mountains, it really would be better for me to get some errands done.

But even with a day to stay down in Bear Valley and do the drudgery that is necessary, it was a lovely weekend. Now it is back to work!

Wherever you are today, I hope that your weekend was a lovely one!

Don Bergquist - October 04, 2010 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: