Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Another Dramatic Sunrise!

Well, once again we have had a spectacular sunrise! I stood at the bus stop this morning looking east across the Denver Piedmont at a wash of purple, blue, yellow, orange and red.

I truly am awed by some of the natural beauty that Colorado has to offer.

The other night, we had a beautiful Harvest Moon rise over the park. It was bright enough to read by. I know this because after taking some pictures of it (follow the link below) I sat and enjoyed the sounds of the evening. Mostly these sounds were the yapping of the dogs being walked in the park. While sitting and enjoying the evening, I was approached by a couple of people handing-out religious tracts from one of the more conservative protestant sects. This, not being the kind of thing I read out of habit, I placed it in an important place for safe keeping. It's still there if you are interested. (...unless they have already emptied the trash barrels in the park this early in the week.)

I hope your day is beautiful!

Don Bergquist - 21-September-2005 - Denver, Colorado

No comments: