Thursday, April 02, 2009

Out Like A Lamb?

I think March was running backward this year. It came in like a lamb and has certainly ended less clemently than it began!

Last night, with some of this week's snow still melting off my deck, we had a thunder blizzard. I was sitting in my home office working and suddenly thunder crashed outside the window. A few moments later there was a flash and another huge crack.

The storm that was (originally) scheduled to come in earlier in the day hit with a vengeance when it finally got here. There was lightning, thunder, hail, sleet, and finally a good heavy snow. By the time saga and I took our evening walk, there were already six inches of fresh snow on the walks.

Out like a lamb? Pffft! Lambs aren’t this rough!

Wherever you are today, I hope that your day is going well and your weather is pleasant!

Don Bergquist – April 02, 2009 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: