Monday, October 22, 2007

Diminishing

Well, the pile has diminished greatly, not entirely as I would have liked, but I am making progress.

Saga has made the connection between the piles of laundry, the cases, and the activity. She spent a good part of yesterday sleeping in the pile of laundry I had gathered on the floor of the utility room. I think she choose that because it was the warmest room in the house and Daddy was evil.

Saga was in dire need of a bath yesterday so she got one. Every time I headed down to the lower ground floor, she was sleeping in the clothing. I hated to have to put them in the washer and disturb her nap.

This afternoon I am taking a break and biking over to the pub to meet-up with some friends from Denver who are over on business. Then it is back to the grind. My goal is to have this finished by Wednesday.

Wherever you are today, I hope you're having a great weekend!

Don Bergquist – 21 October 2007 – Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: