Sunday, October 28, 2007

24 Hours (more-or-less)

I am so damn excited!

I've done about everything that I can do. I have my packing done. What I am wearing today will go into the suitcase with my pajamas and toiletries in the morning. My work/travel clothing is all laid out in the bedroom and is all I have left in the house not packed. (Except, that is, for the computer that will go into my carry-on in the morning.)

Thank heavens for the time change! I slept in and still had time to finish everything before breakfast. Heck, I even had time to mow the back garden one last time. The place is looking good!

Kevin is coming over this afternoon to schlep some of my cases and me to Terry and Angie's for a last-minute strategy session. We'll check-in and then have a bite to eat. In fact, I should probably go and get ready to go…

Wherever you are toady, I hope that you're having a great weekend.

Don Bergquist – 28 October 2007 – Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: